Mastering the Trade with Trading Master Tools.
Algorithmic trading (also called automated trading, black-box trading, or algo-trading) uses a computer program that follows a defined set of instructions (an algorithm) to close a trade. A trade can theoretically generate profits at speeds and frequencies that are impossible for a human trader.
Trading Master provides fully automated trading robots that place all trade entries without any manual intervention in your own trading account based on proven strategies.
Trading strategies built on the statistical and mathematical models have historically offered higher returns than their benchmarks, trading and mutual funds.
We at Trading Master focus on Educate & Execute where we teach users that algo trading is not a money making machine and that rule based trading is important, so we have created mathematical and statistical models that can provide better returns and we are completely they have automated so the system will place entry, stop loss and targets automatically based on the strategy.
Defined instruction sets are based on timing, price, quantity or any mathematical model in trading with an occupied Computer program. In addition to profitable opportunities for the trader, algo-trading makes markets more liquid and trading more systematic by eliminating the impact of human emotions on trading activities.
Advantages of algorithmic trading
Algo-trading provides the following benefits:
- Trades are available at the best possible prices on trading master.
- Entering a trade order is immediate and accurate (there is a high chance of execution at the desired levels).
- For best results, Trades are timed correctly and immediately to avoid significant price changes.
- Reduced transaction costs.
- Simultaneous automatic checks of multiple market conditions.
- Reduced risk of manual errors when entering trades.
- Algo-trading can be backtested using available historical and real-time data to see if it is a viable trading strategy in the trading market.
- Reduced potential for human traders to make mistakes based on emotional and psychological factors.